How do I add shared mailboxes in Outlook? (MacOS) (Office 365)
- Open Outlook
- From the top menu, select Tools. Select Accounts…
- The Accounts window will be displayed. Select the Advanced… button.
- Click on the Delegates tab. Beneath the people I am a delegate for section, select the plus (+) button.
- Enter the shared mailbox name or email address within the provided search field and select the correct result. Select Add.
- You may be provided with an auto-discover prompt requesting that you allow the remote server to configure settings within Outlook. Select Allow.
- The shared mailbox account should now be added to the People I am a delegate for list. Select OK.
- Your shared mailbox should now be added to your folder list on the left-hand side of your Outlook client. You have now successfully added your shared mailbox.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!