How to add a Shared Mailbox in Outlook for Windows (Office 365)
Shared mailboxes can be added to Outlook for Windows using the procedure below
- Open Microsoft Outlook and choose the File tab in the ribbon.
- On the Info page , click on the Add Account button.
- Enter the E-mail address of the Shared Mailbox, Once the shared mailbox email address has been filled in click on the Connect button.
- In order to access the shared mailbox, you will need to authenticate using your own account. On the screen asking for the shared mailbox password clock on the Sign in with another account link.
- Login with your Taylor credentials (email address and password).
- Once you have successfully logged in with your Taylor credentials you should see the following screen
- Restart Outlook and the shared mailbox is ready to use.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!