How do I access my files during a class? (After Office 365 Migration)
To access your files, you will need to sign into the One Drive Web for faster and easier access if you use the classroom computer.
For Classrooms and Signing into One Drive:
- Open Internet Browser
- Go to office.com
- Sign in with your Taylor Credientials, e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to use your password and potential authentication
- Go to the very top left with the 9 dots > Click it to open the “App launcher”
- Click “One Drive”
- Go to the file you need
- On the file, there should be three dots when hovering over the file - Click the three dots
- Click “Open" > Click “Open in app” if you would like to use the software application
The other alternative is to bring your laptop to the class and plug it into the HDMI port in the classroom.
If you need technical assistance in a class, please call 765-998-4040.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!