How to Install FortiClient VPN on a Personal Device or Computer
If you need to install FortiClient VPN Client on a personally-owned computer or device, please use the appropriate link below to download the correct installer:
For Computers :
- Ensure that the FortClient version installed is 6.4.9 or 7.x.x
- Once installed, open FortiClient, accept the agreement, and click "Configure VPN"
- Make sure SSL-VPN is selected
- For Connection Name, enter Taylor
- For Remote Gateway, enter vpn.taylor.edu
- Check the box labeled “Enable Single Sign On (SSO) for VPN Tunnnel”
- Click Save
For Mobile Devices:
- Select "+ New VPN"
- For VPN Name, enter Taylor
- For VPN Type, chose SSL VPN
- Tap Create
- Select Server, and enter vpn.taylor.edu, then tap OK
- Change “Single Sign On” to Enabled
- Tap the back button
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!